Fees for 2018-2019
Campus Créteil & Sénart
Continuous Education Fees
- 6 300 € * per year (Bachelor 3rd Year, Master 1 and Master 2)
- 1 800 € ** per (Bachelor 3rd Year, Master 1 and Master 2) for job seeking applicants registered at Pôle Emploi
* Fee Waivers** are possible according to individual cases.
**A request for Fee Waivers must be sent to the Fee Waiving Commission of the Faculty of Economics and Management firstname.lastname@example.org. This request must include a motivation letter, a declaration of resources, a resume, and all relevant information (i.e. registration to Pôle Emploi).
Additionnally to the Continuous Education Fees, you will have to pay the national tuitions fees set by the French Government:
- 170 € for Bachelor programs ;
- 243 € for Master programs.
For more details on financing your continuous education, check here
Continuous Educations Fees
At Marne-la-Vallée campus no tuitions fees are to be paid additionnally to the Continuous Education Fees
Mis à jour le 16/04/2020 14:56